Remodeling Services for 203k Loan Properties
203k loans are granted to buyers of homes in South Carolina which need to have improvements performed. It allows the purchaser to wrap the costs of renovations into the mortgage. The amount that the purchaser borrows is a combination of the price of the home and the estimated price of repairs, including labor and materials.
If you're buying a property with a 203k loan, the professional Florence remodeling contractors at Nova Builds can work with you to complete the repairs and renovations necessary to get the property into excellent condition. Our professionals have extensive experience performing repairs and renovations on all sorts of properties, and we'll be able to provide you with the highest quality workmanship and most professional customer service possible. We'll be able to ensure that your home is in excellent condition before we consider our job done.
Call us today to begin your project, and we'll be looking forward to working with you.
Benefits of 203k Loans to Buyers
- Renovate home with little-to-no out-of-pocket expense
- Low down payments
- Face less competition from other buyers
- Purchase properties that may not meet FHA standards and complete the repairs/improvement after the purchase is made.
- When offer is presented properly to seller, 203k offers may be advantageous in a competing offer situation as the seller does not have to fix-up or repair the property but instead allow the buyer to include these items into their 203k mortgage and complete the improvements after closing using the buyer’s own style and design.
Benefits of 203k Loans to Homeowners and Sellers
- Market the property to more buyers
- Allow buyers to opportunity to renovate, upgrade, or improve.
- Buyer is permitted to correct any property deficiencies after close of escrow.
- No inspection concerns.
- Closing can occur in as few as 45 days.
- Transaction will close with property in as-is condition.
Benefits of 203k Loans to Realtors and Lenders
- Sell more homes and originate more loans.
- Raise real estate values by improving homes and neighborhoods.
- Decrease inventory of foreclosures.
- Revitalize your community.
- Spur economic growth by creating job opportunities for the construction/remodeling industry
203k Loan Property Services
Our professional Florence roofing contractors and general construction specialists will work with your directly to design any renovations and plan your 203k loan project. We'll be able to work with you to create your budget and plan for your loan, and we'll make sure that all of the work is completed on time and within your budget.
If you are looking for a general contractor that offers remodeling services for 203k loan properties in Florence, SC and surrounding areas, please call Nova Builds at 843-601-2260 or complete our online request form.
- Designing For Bathroom Remodeling? Don't Forget The Ceiling! - So many homeowners have done beautiful remodeling jobs on bathrooms, creating luxurious designs that make their home unique and beautiful. However, there is something that people tend to forget about and that is the ceiling. It is a huge blank canvas that you can do something with. If you think about it, the ceiling is a place that's always going to be in the picture every time you walk into the remodeled bathroom. Yet so many don't give it much thought … Read More
- How to Budget Your Bathroom Remodeling Project - When you’re remodeling a bathroom, you don’t need to spend more than you can afford! The remodeling contractors at Nova Builds can help you get the most out of your budget for bathroom remodeling in Florence.Home improvement projects are great investments, and remodeling or adding to your Florence home can raise its resale value significantly. But that doesn’t mean that the project needs to be expensive in order for it to be a great improvement … Read More
Why Choose Us?
At Nova Builds, our Florence roofing contractors and general construction specialists are dedicated to providing the highest quality workmanship possible to every one of our clients. Our contractors understand how important your property is to you, so never take our responsibilities lightly, and we always do whatever it takes to make sure that you're happy with all of our work.
Regardless of how small or large the job is, you can always depend on us for great work.